Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yet Another Claims To Have Fathered Anna Nicole's Child


The Hollywoood rumormill kicked into full gear recently when reports surfaced of yet one more man claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child.

This has turned out to be quite a drama. Initially, photographer Larry Birkhead claimed that the child was indeed half his. Then, adding to the drama, Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer, Howard K. Stern, stepped forward claiming, "No, the child is half mine. Even though as a lawyer I normally claim one third."

However, in a latest twist of events, Heffer the Cow has shown up out of nowhere saying, "I don't know what these two homosapiens are talking about. I'm Beef and I'm what's for dinner. Anna Nicole and I go way back and we've always loved each other."

Hollywood is abuzz with the latest turn. Heffer will be appearing on Larry King Live this Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home