Friday, September 22, 2006

Daily Kos: What is the Blog thing you're talking about?

Blogger Markos Moulitsas today issued a statement regarding the pro-Chavez posts on his website.

Said the statement: "What is this blogging stuff you're talking about? I think I've heard of it somewhere, possibly during my work for Ned Lamont."

Markos has recently come under fire for his website and the crazy wack jobs who post there.

"I've double checked all the posted categories. I don't see any pro-Chavez material there. And I checked them all believe me - Bush Lied, Screw Bush, I hate Bush, Bush is a Bastard, Christians are the Devil, Bless the Blood Thirsty Muslims, Gay People are My Close Friends, Lieberman is Jewish so Tell Your Friends, and Pedophiles are People Too categories. I would certainly hate to be lumped in with a bunch of wackos."

Asked why somebody would suspect the Daily Kos of having a Pr0-Chavez bias, Markos commented :" I would probably blame Charles at Little Green Footballs. This definitely has the marks of the right wing crazies."

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, RWD!

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have your own site up. Have added to list of daily blogs to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home